TDP 5 Official Manual eBook
Price is inclusive of tax
While the TDP rage of tablet presses is often considered the introductory pill presses if you are new to pressing they can still be very daunting. That is why we at LFA have written the only comprehensive manual with full colour photos to allow you to fully understand how your press works.
Fill out your details and our team will provide you with a full quote as soon as possible.
At LFA our business is helping your business, as we say, we don't just sell machines we provide service. We originally wrote this manual to back up and support all of our customers that have brought presses from us. However we are so often contacted by customers that have either bought secondhand presses or presses from other suppliers that we decided to make it available to everyone. If you have brought a press from LFA then get in contact with our sales team and we will send you your complimentary copy right now.
For anyone that has not brought there press directly from us we are now offering the full manual for £99 ($147, €127).
The TDP 5 manual comes with 62 pages packed full of information including 92 hi-resolution photos where we show you exactly what you need to be doing.
We are so confident that this manual will save you, much more than it costs, in time, money, broken parts, quality of tablets and making sure that you do not let your customers down that we are offering a 30 day money back guarantee. No catches. Buy it, try it, if you don’t save money or think that it is easily worth the price email our team, tell us how we can make it better (we are always looking to improve our service) and we will give you your money back. The best thing is you can keep the manual.
Whats in the official LFA TDP 5 Manual?
In the manual the LFA team have used our experience since 2009 working with 100’s of customers to compile the comprehensive guide for beginners. We cover in detail:
- Overview of the press.
- The operation of the press, how it works, the function of all of the parts, how to properly set up your press as well as a comprehensive list of the specifications.
- How to manage ad fix a jammed press.
- How to most efficiently replace a die set.
- Assembly and disassembly of all of the major parts step by step with photos so that you really know what it is that you are working on.
- Proper lubrication, cleaning and maintenance of your press.
- FAQ’s / Top Tips from our team.
- Troubleshooting, so that what ever situation you find yourself in you and diagnose the problem and fix it.
- Description of all of the TDP parts, where we talk in more depth about their role in the machine, how to remove / replace them and how to best maintain them.
- The tools that you will require to perform proper maintenance and servicing on your press.
- Resources section where we list our favorite sites, videos and resources to help you out.
The manual comes as a PDF and will be instantly emailed to you. You do not need to wait for it.
If you have any questions about the TDP manual then please contact our sales team.
No. Sorry. If you would like it in another language, we would be happy to get it translated for you. Simply reach out to the LFA team and we will work to get it done. Please note that this could take a while and we are not able to guarantee if we will be able to get it done.